Skip to content
- Magic is not a choice. It happens or it doesn’t, usually around puberty (but can happen at any time).
- All Witches are required to be officially registered, and to signal their status in public. In Melbourne, it is by wearing a purple armband.
- Witches are not well liked. Often, they are feared.
- Witches do not choose the magic they can use.
- Witches do not share any human rights.
- Every city is watched over by a Mother, who acts as caretaker and enforcer when needed.
- All Witches share a connection. Normally, they can feel it just through proximity, though it is possible to suppress this. A touch will always reveal the connection.